- Provides advice in all aspects of property law and real estate transactions, including purchase and sale of urban and rural properties, commercial and retail lease, rural lease and partnerships, zoning compliance and land use, creation of in rem rights, guarantees and liens.
- Extensive experience in real estate transactions in Brazil funded by foreign investments. She also has standout practice in matters related to the timber sector, such as acquisition of forests, joint venture to develop reforestation projects, including the structuring of investments, whether related to rural properties and/or forest assets.
- LL.B: Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, 2003.
- University extension in Real Estate Investments from Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), 2007.
- University extension in Corporate, Succession and Taxation Strategies from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2007.
- Specialized in Registration of Real Estate Property from Instituto de Registro Imobiliário do Brasil(IRIB), Escola Nacional dos Registradores e Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos, 2009.
- MBA for the Civil Construction Industry from Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), 2012.