- Experience in providing legal advice for higher education institutions in the private sector (IES) and related associations in regulatory proceedings with the Ministry of Education, as well as analyzing and challenging, by proper lawsuits, administrative measures adopted within Federal Government’s educational programs – the “University for All” Program (PROUNI), the Student Loans Fund (FIES) and the National Program for Access to Technical Learning and Employment (PRONATEC).
- Has also engaged in the regulatory field, both in advisory and litigation, defending the interests of public service concessionaires and private companies with regulatory authorities in administrative and judicial proceedings, particularly in the land transport sector (ANTT) and the port sector (ANTAQ), as well as in obtaining research licenses and operating concessions in the mining sector (DNPM).
- Experience at administrative and judicial levels in advisory and litigation, in bidding processes and administrative contracts with state and federal administrations, directly and indirectly, and to government agencies, in engineering and services segments. Has also taken part in civil inquiries and court cases for investigating administrative misconduct and embezzlement of public funds, and civil and administrative liability both of public agents and public service concessionaires.
- In matters of environmental law, has advised companies on licensing processes for the recovery of environmental liabilities (preparing and licensing projects for the recovery of degraded areas) and for the implementation of medium and large scale undertakings which may pollute the environment. Experience in environmental due diligences in advance of corporate transactions, and of judicial and administrative defense of violations and embargoes placed on a variety of economic activities. Has also worked on civil inquiries, public civil actions and class action suits challenging environmental permits granted by state and federal bodies.
- Experience in modelling infrastructure projects in different economic sectors, such as ports, airports, roads and urban mobility, also providing legal advice on behalf of clients within their relations to Public Administration within public concessions and public-private partnerships (PPP).
- LL.B: Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC), 2010.
- LL.M: in Law and International Relations from Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC), 2013.
- Specialist: Economic Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/GVLaw /SP), 2014-2015.
- Doctorate candidate at Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de São Paulo (FDUSP), 2017-2020.