- Relevant experience in civil and commercial matters, both in litigation and consulting.
- In litigation, she has represented clients for over ten years in mediation, arbitration and judicial proceedings, before all instances.
- In consulting, she has solid experience in pre-litigation counseling and risk assessment related to corporate transactions.
- LL.B: Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 2007.
- Specialist degree in Corporate Law and Arbitration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2011.
- LL.M: Arbitration and International Litigation from University of London (Queen Mary), 2013